We hope you have Oct. 13, 6:30 to 8 pm circled on your family calendar (Friday the 13th) for our annual Fall Festival. Friends and family are invited and it's free! This is what you can expect:
* a hayride for the whole family (Thank you Green family)
* train ride for the little ones (Thank you Drennan family)
* Spook alley geared toward teens and brave kids! (Thank you student council)
* face painting (small charge) (Thank you Mrs. Walloch--we could use more face painters).
* Dinner (choice of chili dogs or a variety of soups and breads). This will be a fundraiser for the school.
We're in the process of getting food donated to keep the cost of dinner to a minimum. If you have connections to a business who can help, please let Judy know! We'd also love family friendly games and music (Judy can provide help if you provide the game). If you know a family friendly band or entertainer who wouldn't charge much, please let Judy know.